A person's senior portraits are often the first formal images of their lives. I have a few tips to make the experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Authenticity is attractive. Don't be afraid of bringing props and outfits that reflect your interests, hobbies, and loves.
The best portraits also
- Think about the portraits that you want to see
- Ask your parent(s) if they have a strong preference for a style of portrait
- Find poses and portraits that you like.
- Get lots of rest the night before the session
- Have your outfits prepared and packed
- Have your car fueled and ready to go.